- A doctor is generally available to see our clients on an emergency basis.
- If you have an emergency during the day or after hours, please call (217)774-5464. After hours, you may be asked to leave a message if the doctor is currently seeing another emergency.
- Do NOT go straight to the clinic if you have an emergency after hours. The clinic is not staffed 24 hours a day, so you must call first.
- If you do not wish to wait for a return call, the following emergency facilities are available. This information is not guaranteed to be accurate and is only provided as a helpful resource.
- Animal Emergency Clinic of Springfield, Springfield, IL (217)698-0870
- University of Illinois Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Urbana, IL (217)333-5300
- Animal Emergency Clinic of Champaign County, Champaign, IL (217)359-1977
- Animal Emergency Clinic of McLean County, Bloomington, IL (309)665-5020